Thursday, November 17, 2011

Guadalupe Esparza, #999385; November 16, 2011


To the family of Alyssa Vazquez, I hope you will find peace in your heart. My sympathy goes out to you. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me. I don't know why all of this happened.

I would like to say to my friends, Jung and Arthur, thank you for being there for me through all of these years. Say goodbye to my family. Pray for me, for my soul, rest in peace.

I don't know why all of this happened. I don't know. Jesus, take me home, take me away from this place. Goodbye my friends. Jung and Arthur, tell my family I love them. I love everybody. Tell Emmanuel and Joseph I love them.


Offender Information


Additional information about his crime and execution can be found here



No comments:

Post a Comment