Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Garry Miller #947; December 5, 2000


Maggie, I am sorry. I always wanted to tell you but I just didn't know how. I have been praying for y'all. I hope that y'all find the peace that y'all have been wanting. Lord, thank you for all my family, all my friends, and all my brothers on the row. Thank you for my spiritual family. Lord, be merciful with those who are actively involved with the taking of my life, forgive them as I am forgiving them. Be merciful to me a sinner. Protect us Lord as we stay awake and watch over us as we sleep as we wake may we may keep watch with Christ and sleep rest in His peace. All right, Warden. I am ready to go home.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment