Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Samuel Gallamore #999090; January 14, 2003


Written: There are many things I would like to say, but none more important that how I feel toward Mr. & Mrs. Kenney, and Ms. Arnott. I would like to apologize and say I'm sorry but words seem so hollow and cheap. Their death should not have happened, but it did. I'm so sorry that all of this took place. Now I have devastated my family as well, but my heart has grown in the last few minutes because I was forgiven by the family of Mr. & Mrs. Kenney, and Ms. Arnott. Thank You. You have given me more hope then I have had in a long time. If I could change things I would, not for my sake but for all those who have loved me over the years, and for those who have forgiven me. Thank you for all that you have given me


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment