Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Frederick McWilliams #999242; November 10, 2004


Yes. Well here we are again folks, in the catacombs of justice. You know there is a lot I wanted to say - a lot I thought I'd say - but there is not a whole lot to say. There are people that will be mad thinking I try to seek freedom from this, but as long as I see - freedom belongs to me and I'll keep on keeping on. The shackles and chains that just might hold my body can't hold my mind, but will kill me otherwise. I love you momma, and Misty and Annette, Brenda and Anthony - and all my friends and everybody that supported me. I leave my love here; I am never going to stop loving you. My love is going to stay here.


Offender information

For additional information, please see McWilliams's Murderpedia page


No comments:

Post a Comment