Monday, July 29, 2013

Shannon Charles Thomas #999213; November 16, 2005


Yes. Man, I just want you to know how much I love them. I want you to be strong and get through this time. Do not fall back. Keep going forward. Don't let this hinder you. Let everybody know I love them (several names listed), Kevin - as well as everyone else in the family. Tell them that I love them and stay strong. This is kind of hard to put words together; I am nervous and it is hard to put my thoughts together. Sometimes you don't know what to say; I hope these words give you comfort. I don't know what to say. I want you to know I love you; just stay strong and don't give up. Let everybody know I love them...and love is unconditional, as Mama has always told us. I may be gone in the flesh, but I am always with you in spirit. I love you.


Offender information

For additional information, please see his Murderpedia entry




No comments:

Post a Comment