Friday, September 27, 2013

Arturo Diaz, #999345; September 26, 2013


I don't know if you remember back in 2000, you were happy the way it happened. You were looking for me yourself and would have taken care of me yourself. I am glad it happened this way. I wouldn't want to see you in my shoes. You would have probably been here, not me. I wouldn't wish this on you. I hope this can bring some relief to you and your family. I have no hate for you.

(In Spanish): Grandmother, Lilia, and Robert; have hope for me. I am with God. Thanks for being with me and all of your love. Mom, take care of my daughter. Many kisses, Mom.

Robert don't forget what I told you, I hope that this serves as an example for the youngsters. Think about it before you make a bad decision.

Let's go, Warden. I'm ready.



For additional information, please see this Associated Press article




No comments:

Post a Comment