Monday, October 28, 2013

Johnny Conner #999324; August 22 , 2007


Could you please tell that lady right there, can I see her, she is not looking at me. I want you to understand something, hold no animosity towards me. I want you to understand please forgive me. When I get to the gates of Heaven I will open my arms for you. Please forgive me, do not worry about what is going to happen. I don't want you to worry. I don't want you to suffer, I am not mad at you. Shed no tears for me. Even though you don't know me, I love you, I love all of ya'll. I ask ya'll in your heart to forgive me. To my family, I love all of you. What's happening now, you are suffering. I didn't mean to hurt you. Stephanie, Felicia, Carlos and my Father. I love my Father. I want you to understand that life goes on. Continue to live your life and don't be angry at what is happening to me. This is destiny, this is life. This is something I have to do and I am going to be with my momma and your momma. I want everyone to continue to live your life. Thank you and I love all of you. What is happening to me now is unjust and the system is broken. At the same time I bear witness there is no God but Allah and the Prophet Mohammad. Unto Allah, I belong unto Allah I return. I love you.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article




2 comments:

  1. He probably went to hell...how stupid & sad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who the hell are you to judge? Are you God? No one but God knows where we go when we die. So shut the hell up and ask God for forgiveness for you judgemental state!

      Delete