Wednesday, March 15, 2017

James Bigby #997; March 14, 2017



Yes, I do, Grace Kehler is that you? I have given Warden Jones a written statement that will explain a lot more. I hope this will bring you closure and answers to some questions. I hope this will bring you peace and I'm sorry for all the pain and suffering. I'm sorry it went on for a terribly long time. I'm sorry to you especially Grace Kehler. To the Kehler, Johnson and Crain family, I pray that you won't hate Jesus, the letter will explain more. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I hope that my death will bring you peace and closure. I pray that maybe someday will bring you peace. I hope that you could forgive me, but if you don't I understand. I don't think I could forgive anyone who would of killed my children. I'm sorry for your suffering you've had for a long time. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I love you Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus.



Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article




No comments:

Post a Comment