Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Troy Dale Farris #831; January 13, 1999



First off, to the Rosenbaum family, to Cindy, to Scott, to everyone, I just want to say I have nothing but love for you. And I mean that from the deepest part.

I can only tell you that Clark did not die in vain. I don’t mean to offend you by saying that, but what I mean by that is, through his death, he led this man to God.

I have nothing but love for you.

To my family, my soul beloved, you’re so beautiful, for all your love and support is just miraculous, everything that ya’ll have done.

Be sure and tell T.D. he’s in my heart. I send my love to Jay, to everyone. To Roger Burdge.

I have nothing but love for all of you. Like they say in the song, I guess, I just want to go out like Elijah, on fire with the spirit of God. I love you. I’m done.


For additional information, please see this Associated Press article



No comments:

Post a Comment