Thursday, January 3, 2013

Johnny Joe Martinez #999089; May 22, 2002


First of all, I want to say that I want to apologize to Clay Peterson's father. I am sorry. And I want to thank you for everything you tried to do; it meant a lot to me. I want to thank David Dow; you have been great to me and I know that I am fixing to die - but not for my mistakes. My trial lawyers - they are the ones that are killing me. I love my family and I know where I am going. You all take care - Celina, David and tell Mama I love her, too. I didn't call her 'cause I just couldn't. I am going to heaven and I'll see you there. Tom Crouch, and everybody, I love you. Chiara, thank you for everything. Fred, Rachel, Daniel, Oralia - thank you for being there for me. I will be there with you all in spirit. David Dow, you have been great. Mary Moreno, from the Corpus Christi Caller Times, thank you for what you wrote. You have been sincere and I wanted to talk to you, but they wouldn't let me. David Dow, let them know what happened. I am fine; I am happy; I will see you on the other side.


Offender Information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment