Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tony Lee Walker #999082; September 10, 2002



Spoken: I would like to say goodbye to a good friend of mine in Switzerland - Diego. I appreciate all the help and support he gave me through the years. A friend of mine in England. Wildflower: I love you and will never forget you. And to my family, nothing. That's all.

Written: I wish to tell the family how sorry I am about what I done. I know that nothing I say will bring Mr. and Mr. Bo Simmons back. I ask that if Linda and Gary and their family can find it in their hearts to forgive me, but if not, I will understand. I am truly sorry.



For additional information, please see this Associated Press article




1 comment:

  1. A piece of garbage who should be thrown into a landfill site after his execution - A grave is too civilised for this worthless degenerate

    ReplyDelete