Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ron Shamburger #999167; September 18, 2002


A lot of people have always asked if there is a Heaven, and I say there is. There is a Heaven and a Hell. They ask, "Who goes to Heaven?" I believe that it is those who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ. Romans 3:25: For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Romans 6:23: The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life. Romans 5:8: While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 10:9: If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ, and that He was raised from the dead, thou shalt be saved. John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall have everlasting life. A lot of people forget about: John3:36: If you have the Son, you have life and if you have not the Son, the wrath of God lies on you. In this life, we sin and we make mistakes: 1 John 1:19: If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins. I had a verse that jumped out at me a few days ago. Psalm 99:8 speaks of the holiness of God and He was to the people a God who forgave, but He took vengeance on his deeds. I am not here because of my faith in the Lord Jesus, but I am here for not other reason than my own actions. To the Bakers, I am really sorry for the pain and sorrow I caused you. I really do not know what to say, but I am sorry - forgive me. And to my parents, I am sorry for the pain I have caused you. Forgive me; thank you for your love.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment