Monday, December 2, 2013

Joseph Ray Ries #999335; October 21, 2008


Laura, I love you, stay strong. Jesus is coming back soon. Danny, something will pull us through. I will see you, keep your head up. For all of you, I am really sorry for what I've done. I wish you could have seen the videotape at the end of trial, so you could know the truth. I pray you find the peace through salvation. As my Lord, King of my life, find salvation through Christ. I hope He heals your heart. The truth is that you are going to feel empty after tonight. Standing with Christ in your heart, He can only give you peace. I pray you can find it, I really do. I love you Laura. I love you Danny. I love you Irene. (singing) Our god is an awesome God. Lord, I lift your name on high.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article




No comments:

Post a Comment