Thursday, December 12, 2013

Robert Hudson #999353; November 20, 2008


I love you all. You have been there for me through this whole thing. Take comfort in each other, I love you all. I will take you to Heaven with me. I will always be with you. I love you, Chantal. I love you, Zena. Tell Robin I love her, she is my one and only. She is a beautiful child. I will pray with this man down here and we will go: Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed by thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. And ever, Amen. I love you Chantal I love you baby. I am yours, and we are one. Let's go, Warden.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article




No comments:

Post a Comment