Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Michael Wayne Hall #999346; February 15, 2011


First of all I would like to give my sincere apology to Amy's family. We caused a lot of heartache, grief, pain and suffering, and I am sorry. I know it won't bring her back. I would like to sing, I would like to sing for that person's dead. The old is gone. I am not the same person that I used to be, that person is dead. It's up to you if you would find it in your heart to forgive.

As for my family, I am sorry I let you down. I caused a lot of heartache, and I ask for your forgiveness. I am not crying for myself, I am crying for the lost and those that are dying for their sins, those that are committing suicide, those that don't know God and have never been set free. I've been locked up 13 years. I am not locked up inside, all of these years I have been free. Christ has changed me. Even though I have to die for my mistake, he paid for mine by wages I could never pay. Here I am a big strong youngster, crying like a baby. I am man enough to show my emotions and I am sorry. I am sorry for everything. I wish I could take it back, but I can't.



For additional information, please see this Associated Press article, as well as the previous Lost Words entry of his accomplice




No comments:

Post a Comment