Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ray Jasper, #999341; March 19, 2014


(Written statement)
I just want to make a statement to all my friends, family, and supporters. Thank you all for the love. To the Christian hip-hop community, all the positive brothers I've done time with. To all the people that took the time to write a letter. Thank you.

To my family, we are one. To my beautiful daughter, the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you endlessly. I am you and you are me forever.

Lastly to God himself....Thank you being a gracious friend to me. I love you with all my heart, mind, strength, in Jesus name.


(Spoken statement)
I want to say to my family, please take care of each other, stay strong and faithful to God. I thank everyone for supporting me. Christine, I love you. To my daughter: baby, be strong, be positive, have a great life. You know what you meant to me, and I love you. Stay faithful to the Lord. Daughter, I love you, I love you, I love you. May the Lord God almighty in heaven, Jesus Christ see my spirit. Amen. 



For additional information, please see this San Antonio Express-News article




No comments:

Post a Comment