Thursday, November 9, 2017

Ruben Ramirez Cardenas #999275; November 8, 2017





[Written statement. Cardenas declined to speak at his execution.]


This is my statement:  My final words.  First, I want to thank my family for believing in me and being there with me till the end.  I love you all very much!  And I know that you love me too!  Life does go on.

Next, I would like to also thank my attorney’s Maurie Levin, Alicia Amezcua Rodriguez and Sandra Babcock for all their hard work they have done to help me out. I am so thankful.  I would also like to thank the Mexican Consul for all their help too, and every government official that was trying to help me out too.  

Thank you Maricela Luna and Julia Thimm for being such good friends!  

Now!  I will not and cannot apologize for someone else’s crime, but, I will be back for justice!  You can count on that!

Thank you.          
                                                                               

With Respect Ruben Cardenas





For additional information, please see this Associated Press article.


No comments:

Post a Comment