Friday, March 23, 2012

Ricky Lee Green #984; October 8, 1997


I want to thank the Lord for giving me this opportunity to get to know Him. He has shown me a lot and He has changed me in the past two months.

I have been in prison 8½ years and on Death Row for 7, and I have not gotten into any trouble. I feel like I am not a threat to society anymore. I feel like my punishment is over, but my friends are now being punished.

I thank the Lord for all He has done for me. I do want to tell the family that I am sorry but killing me is not going to solve nothing.

I really do not believe that if Jesus were here tonight that he would execute me. Jesus is all about love.

I want to thank all of my friends for supporting me and for being here for me. Thank all of my friends on the row. Thank you Lord. I am finished.


Offender Information


Please see these Associated Press articles for additional information about serial killer Ricky Lee Green and his execution



No comments:

Post a Comment