Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Donnie Lee Roberts, Jr., #999487; October 31, 2012



To all of ya'll over here: Mr. Bivins, Allen, Joey, all of ya'll back there, I am truly sorry. I never meant to cause ya'll so much pain. Not one day has passed that I wish I could take it back. After today, I hope you can go on. I hope this brings you closure. God knows I didn't want to do what I did. I loved your daughter. I hope to God, He lets me see her in Heaven so I can apologize to her. I'm sorry. I'm glad ya'll came. Joey, I am really sorry, Joe.

Marjo, you have been there for me for six and a half years. I appreciate that. Take good care of her. I love both of ya'll.

I want to say goodbye to all of ya'll. Goodbye. Please tell my daughter I love her. I'll see ya'll. I'm sorry, Joey, I'm sorry.



For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment