Friday, November 16, 2012

Gerald Mitchell #838; October 22, 2001


Yes, sir. Where's Mr. Marino's mother? Did you get my letter? Just wanted to let you know, I sincerely meant everything I wrote. I am sorry for the pain. I am sorry for the life I took from you. I ask God for forgiveness and I ask you for the same. I know it maybe hard, but I'm sorry for what I did. To my family I love each and every one of you. Be strong. Know my love is always with you...always. I know I am going home to be with the Lord. Shed tears of happiness for me. I love each and everyone of you. Keep on living. Betty, you have been wonderful. You guided me to the Lord. You have been like a mother to me. Sean, Rusty, Jenny, Marsha, God Bless each and every one of y'all. Jesus, I confess you as my Lord and Savior. I know when I die, I'll have life in heaven and life eternal everlasting. I am ready for that mansion that you promised me. Take care. It's alright Sean, it's alright. I'm going to a better place.


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment