Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jeffery Tucker #952; November 14, 2001


I'd like to tell the Humphrey family, I am sorry for the pain and suffering that I have caused you. I never intended for your husband and father to be killed, it was just an accident. I sincerely regret any pain and sorrow. I realize that my actions have caused this death and a lot of pain and grief. I pray that Jesus will give you peace. I just ask that my death bring you peace and solace. If my death brings you that, then I will gladly give it. I know that I leave this world for the crime that I committed. To my friends, Jack and Irene Wilcox. Bless you both, you've been my rock. Irene, you have been like a mother and Jack, you have been like a father. To my lawyers, Danalyn and Robert Owen, you are not just my lawyers but you are my friends. I know you weren't happy when I stopped my appeals, but you know the reason why. Thank you for understanding. Have a happy heart knowing I leave this world in peace. Father Walsh, you have helped me so much to come to a knowledge of the Lord. I would never have understood that without you. You give me patience and diligence. Someday I will see you there. I'll be there waiting for you but don't be in a hurry. You have a lot of work left to do. Just know that I'll be watching over you. I love you all and thank you for being a part of my life. (recites the Lord's Prayer)


Offender information

For additional information, please see this Associated Press article


No comments:

Post a Comment